- Newcomers to the campaign include 2017 Heisman winner Baker Mayfield (Oklahoma) and Auburn legend Bo Jackson (1985)
- Season's first TV ad, "Calling All Heismans", airs Aug. 30 on ESPN; Nissan Heisman House website is live now
- New this season is a series of animated GIFs of each Heisman Trophy winner for fans to easily share socially and via text
- Nissan "fan vote" for the Heisman Trophy winner continues for 12th straight year
- Nissan fans have accurately predicted the winner 10 of past 11 years
- Heisman House campaign supports Nissan's now 13-year sponsorship of the Heisman Memorial Trophy Award and the Heisman Trophy Trust
Now in its eighth year, the 2018 Nissan Heisman House campaign features 10 Heisman Trophy winners in a series of TV spots airing on ESPN beginning Aug. 30 and running throughout the college football season. The season's opening spot, "Calling All Heismans," premieres tonight during the college football season opener, Purdue vs. Northwestern, 8:00 p.m. EDT on ESPN.
"The Heisman House campaign has proven to be a tremendous opportunity for Nissan to creatively feature our robust vehicle lineup and innovative technology in front of the massive audience that is college football fans," said Jeremy Tucker, vice president, marketing communications and media, Nissan North America, Inc. "This year, with a strong ad focus on Nissan Intelligent Mobility and our TITAN pickup – featuring America's Best Truck Warranty1 – we're taking the campaign to new heights with one of our most star-studded casts ever."
Returning Heisman House members are Herschel Walker (Georgia, 1982), Mike Rozier (Nebraska, 1983), Barry Sanders (Oklahoma State, 1988), Charles Woodson (Michigan, 1997), Tim Tebow (Florida, 2007), Marcus Mariota (Oregon, 2014) and Derrick Henry (Alabama, 2015).
Learn more at: http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/releases/nissan-s-heisman-house-campaign-enters-eighth-year-with-a-star-studded-lineup